Become more accountable for your expenditure and confidently scrutinise the return on every penny with IRIS Exchequer
IRIS NFP charity software, membership systems and higher education
solutions can be integrated with IRIS Exchequer NFP Edition.
This provides complete support to maintain tight financial control. User-friendly
and reliable, IRIS Exchequer NFP Edition covers much more than core accounting ledgers or cost centre and departmental budgeting.
The software provides powerful in-depth reporting and analysis throughout the fully integrated suite, which includes:
- General Ledger - a flexible, hierarchical structure with independent cost centres and department codes, allowing for powerful analysis
- General Ledger Views - configure up to 999 different views of the General Ledger data to present vital information about an organisation tailored to the users’ needs
- Cashbook - a detailed record of cash receipts and expenditures
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers - managing all transactional activity, from simple
petty cash journals to multi-currency reconciliations
- eBanking - the facility to send payments via your bank’s software online,
as well as download and reconcile bank statements
IRIS Exchequer accounting software automates the essential tasks involved in managing revenue and funding streams and monitoring overheads. It provides you with the detailed financial information required to deliver your organisational strategy.
IRIS Exchequer accounting software customers include major UK organisations such
as British Deaf Association, Canterbury Cathedral, National Society for Epilepsy and
IRIS Exchequer NFP Edition offers:
- Full compliance with latest tax legislation
- Powerful analysis on projects and fundraising activities
- The ability to account for and scrutinise every penny
Find out more Download the IRIS Exchequer NFP Edition brochure